Car Seat Safety
4 out of 5 car seats are not used properly.
This in-home workshop will show you the way to keep your infant safe in a vehicle.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines.
- Using the Latch or Belt system in the car
- Proper placement of the harness straps
- Hands on demonstration and opportunity to install your car seat correctly in your vehicle
- The most common errors that caregivers make installing a car seat
By the end of this class you will know – and be able to teach other caregivers of your child – how to keep your baby safe during travels, and how to move car seats from one car to another correctly, whenever needed.
Our teacher is Ashley Minihan, CPST (Certified Passenger Safety Technician).
Please call MothersCare to arrange for your in-home lesson in Car Seat Safety. 203-375-5719